Tuesday 21 February 2012

Variety in my day

I do love that my days are filled with such random things to do.
Take this week for instance, not only am I testing recipes for a bread company (which are delicious, and include lots of sticky buns!), I am also writing healthy recipes for a new company called Naturya.  Their products include things such as Wheatgrass Powder, Maca Powder, Acai Powder and Hemp Protein Powder, plus lots more you've probably never heard of!  But you should, so do go to their website soon where you will find all of my delicious recipes using these great healthy ingredients.  The Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms shown here include both the Wheatgrass Powder and Hemp Protein Powder - and taste amazing!
Then on to my other job as photographer and I have been asked for pictures that represent the Diamond Jubilee or The Olympics - in other words, lots of Union Jacks on anything you can think of!  Actually it has turned out to be quite a bit of fun - lot of cupcakes (obviously), but I have also tried to be a little more adventurous, and have attempted the Union Jack in fruit!  Let me know what you think - and any other ideas that you think would be fun to do (and not too difficult please!).

No comments: