There's nothing I like more than challenging myself to a Ready, Steady, Cook challenge - what can I make from what I have in the kitchen. So here it is -
125 g coconut oil
125 g wholemeal plain flour
150 g rolled oats
pinch ground cinnamon
125 g dark muscovado sugar
50 g pumpkin seeds
3 apples, cored and sliced
3 pears, cored and sliced
100 g marzipan, diced
3 tbsp mincemeat
- Preheat the oven to 200C (400F) Gas Mark 6.
- Place the coconut oil, flour, oats, cinnamon, muscovado sugar and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Grate the zest of the oranges and blend into the crumble.
- Place the apples and pears into a large oven-proof dish. Segment the oranges over the dish to catch the juice, then stir in the orange segments with the marzipan and mincemeat.
- Spoon over the crumble and bake for 30 minutes, until the crumble is golden.
- Delicious served with creamy natural yoghurt.